Monday, March 9, 2009

Life is Crazy...Crazy Good

DSC_0012-1




So, I have been horrible about commenting on my favorite blogs. I have been peaking at them and reading them in quick snippets, but not my usual bloggy love. I guess life is just really full right now, and I am trying to find the time for everything. I wanted to put up a quick post and talk about what we are up too, which seems to be a little bit of everything!

I got to teach three Body Step classes last week, with Saturday being the first time totally solo. Saturday went great, I have very few mistakes and I felt so empowered after class! What a high! The gym called me today at the last minute to see if I could sub, and Chris happened to be home. I taught again tonight, and I wasn't on my game. I didn't have any time to review everything and I felt rusty for the first song, but then things came together. I don't think the participants even noticed, but I did. I can be so hard on myself, and I just need to have fun with the experience! I am teaching again tomorrow and Wednesday afternoon. I guess the more I get in there and do it the better I will get.

The house is officially on the market and that has been good too! There have been a few showings and I am feeling hopeful about the whole process. Chris has told me to keep my cool...I can get a little over excited about this kind of stuff. Keeping our fingers crossed!

My Dad and I are going to see 'Jesus Christ Superstar' tomorrow night at the local arena. I am really excited for the show, it should be fun! Chris bought me tickets to all of the Broadway shows that were coming to our area this year. It has been such a fun gift!

I want to do a post this week about potty training, and get advice from all of you great moms out there. Bradley decided last week with the snow that he wanted to pee pee on the potty during the day. I just went with it, and he has been able to keep dry for a while if we are at home. I'm just not sure how to continue with preschool, work, life, etc in the middle of all of this. More to come on that subject this week....(I snapped a hilarious photo of Bradley in his undies with the entire roll of toilet paper pulled out)

My darling sister told me about this amazing website: http://www.paperbackswap.com/ It is so fun! You list books that you would like to 'swap' or get rid of. Then they match your books up with members looking for them. For every book you mail out you get 1 credit. That credit will get YOU a book that you want. It is great for people like me!! I love to read and have a TON of paper back books at home. I have already mailed out 6 books, and I get two credits for listing 10 books to start. So, I will have a bunch of books coming my way!

With all of this warm weather, I officially need to change my header. I need some time to sit down and get it done. I have a few ideas, but just haven't had the chance.

My best friend Kristin (I miss you!) told me about this great cookbook, "William Sonoma's Slow Cooker Cookbook." Chris LOVES pulled pork sandwiches, and they have an amazing recipe for pulled pork. I am sometimes afraid of cooking in the crock pot. I have had a few recipes that just turned out yucky and mushy in my crock pot. But, this was excellent and Chris was already talking about eating the leftovers tomorrow. I will post the recipe when I get a chance!!

Happy Monday! So I just changed my header and background, I still need to work on my side tabs. YAY spring!


7 comments:

amanda said...

yay for you on the body step classes!! that's sooo great :)

ps - love the new header

pps - bradley is as cute as ever!

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Selling your home can be stressful--I know hubby is a real estate agent. Just keep your cool and KNOW the right people will show up soon!
I like paper back swap too!

Lindsay said...

okay the blog looks great! The house looks awesome I looked at the listing :-). Had fun hanging out this weekend! Love that picture at the top. We need to hang out again soon :-)

Christy said...

Your blog header is adorable! I am keeping my fingers crossed that your house sells quickly.

laura said...

Oooh, pretty blog! It's spring fever all around . . .

CousinFest '09 said...

Hi Clare--You keep too busy! Let us know how the pulled pork was...
Mom

Amanda said...

Like your new look!
Bradley sounds like he is doing really well with his potty training.
l,
Amanda x