Monday, March 16, 2009

I Know, I Keep Talking About It!!

Everyone is finally feeling better over here! That little stomach bug really wiped Bradley out. We put him to bed on Wednesday night at 7pm and he slept until 12:30pm on Thursday. That is over 17 hours. The cleaners were at the house, making tons of noise and the little man slept through the whole thing. I thought he would be up for the rest of the day, and once I got him a little applesauce he fell right back asleep on the couch. It was crazy! He is definitely back to his normal self today.

We had a few plans for the weekend that we had to cancel due to Bradley's little bug. So, we spent most of the rainy weekend huddled up at home doing odd and end things around the house. I learned a few new songs for my step class this week, and worked out on our elliptical. Sidenote: I happened to watch Jon and Kate Plus 8 both days while working out, and I love that show!! I don't know how they do it!

For the past few weeks I have been meaning to do a post of all of the new cards that I have made recently. I just haven't gotten around to taking the pictures:) Here are some of my favorites! (I don't really like how the lighting turned out in the pictures. I took them on our bar in the basement.)


DSC_0227
Here is the little Valentine's Card we did at the last stamp club in February.

DSC_0226

DSC_0225
I love this new rooster stamp, it is so cute!

DSC_0224
This is the paper box that I put together for stamp club this week. I love it!

DSC_0219

DSC_0221
I made this card a while ago for stamp club, but I don't think I ever shared it.
It is a gift card holder.

DSC_0217

DSC_0228

I have a big project coming up, to make all of the invitations to my best friend's baby shower next month! I already have some ideas, I just need to get to work!

I haven't ever listed it on my blog, but I do have a website where you can purchase all of the stamps, paper and accessories here. It will get shipped right to your house! I am thinking it would be neat to take orders for cards and stuff, I just don't know how to get something like that started? Any suggestions?




Happy Monday!

13 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Glad little B man is feeling better. your cars look great!

Lindsay said...

Glad to hear you guys are all feeling better! I love the new cards.. I am totally missing the stamp club!!

Amanda said...

All of those cards look great! Have you thought about starting an Etsy shop?
Glad the little one is all better ~ hope he hasn't spread the dreaded bug!

Love,
Amanda x

amy said...

Clare, your cards are BEAUTIFUL! I definitely think you should start an Etsy shop. :)

Mrs. L said...

Such cute cards. I love the Yummy for your Tummy one. I love John and Kate too. Sorry your little guys been sick.

Amy said...

I love the cards! So talanted! Glad B is feeling better!

Be Blessed,

Amy (Honestly)

Heather @ boy, girl, and a pug said...

Glad he is feeling better. Kyler caught the same bug. I think he caught it from Bradley:)

Your cards are fabulous. If you want to sell them check out etsy. I have put some dresses on my etsy shop and have been pretty happy with it. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Christy said...

Wow! You are so crafty and creative.

laura said...

Oooh, love the cards! I second all the other commenters - you should totally start an etsy shop!

amanda said...

so i was going to say how much i love the rooster card. then i saw the elephant card. and then i saw the bird!! and that is my favorite!!

u r super talented friend :)

Carly said...

Yep, you need an etsy shop! I love having mine! Its such a great creative outlet! Dont forget to join the Petey Pie fanpage on facebook:)

Krystyn said...

As everybody else said, you could totally set up an etsy shop!

Or, you could even put a little paypal link right in your blog!

Those cards are adorable!

bellaguinness said...

Gorgeous. I want that rooster stamp. And the bluebird card is so sweet.