Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Do Over Day

DSC_0288

Do you ever feel like you need to just go back to bed, and start your day all over again?
I definitely had one of those days today.

Not for any one big reason, just something didn't go right all day long...

I overslept (a little, even though Chris woke me up)
Bradley was grumpy
Bradley didn't want to stop watching Curious George to get dressed
Bradley fights me on ever step of getting dressed
Bradley didn't want to go to school
Mommy is now grumpy and doesn't want to go to school or work either!!!
We make it to school....late
I make it to work....late
Bradley doesn't take a nap for the second day in a row
My ipod is almost out of batteries, and I just realize this as I am about to teach class
I stumble through class after a week of being sick and not moving at all
Hubby fixes a yummy dinner (this is where the day gets better)
Bradley went to bed REALLY early


There was a spot of redemtion...my ipod did make it through the hour long class, and I learned an important lesson about charging it up beforehand!!

The picture above was taken yesterday after Bradley decided he didn't want to nap. We went for a walk in the neighborhood, and he fell dead asleep in the stroller. He was a BEAR when he woke up, but for the moment of the picture he was so sweet!

I hope tomorrow is smoother!


13 comments:

Lindsay said...

oooo bad days booo! I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

3 Peanuts said...

I'd like to do over this whole week!!!!

Jodee Leader said...

Sorry to hear about your rough day! I can relate to the getting dressed issues. I do everything but sit on Kamree to get her dress in the morning. I have also been known to let her go to daycare in her PJs on occasion just to avoid the battle!

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

Katie said...

I'm so sorry about your bad day! Everything you described sounds like the majority of my days lately!! I guess it's life with a 2-year old! Thanks for being real and sharing your life with us!
Love to you.

Susan said...

Those days are so hard to get through. Glad you at least managed a good dinner and an early bedtime!
If it makes you feel any better I had one of those days too with two sick kids.

amanda said...

the only good news about having a 'do over day' is the next day is always 100 times better :)

cute pic!

Amanda said...

It's not fun when the little ones decide they no longer want to nap!
Your day sounds just like the kind of days i sometimes have ~ but I'm glad that Callum is past the worst of it now ~ I'm knocking on wood here!!

Love,
Amanda x

Amy said...

Today is looking like one of those days for me too. . .and it's only 6:32am!

Be Blessed,

Amy (Honestly)

amy said...

Hope today is better for you Clare!

Krystyn said...

Hoping today is better than yesterday!

Jennifer said...

Bless your heart! I hope today is better!

Heather @ boy, girl, and a pug said...

Hope tomorrow is better honey!

Stephanie said...

Oh man, sounds like my day for the last week!! I feel ya...let's start over again tomorrow and hope for the best...lol!