Thursday, March 12, 2009

ATWT ~ Toilet Paper Thief

Cheaper Than Therapy




DSC_0201

Caught in the act!!

DSC_0198


Maybe if I hide my face she won't know it is me??

DSC_0199

Oh well, I better fess up and get it over with!!



Earlier this week I wrote about Bradley wanting to pee on the potty ALL the time. It started with our snow days, and being stuck in the house. Well, he just pulled down his little pants and diaper and told me that he was going to the potty in the middle of the day. I just went with it, and he has been doing really well at home. I put him in Thomas underwear for the first time, and he loved it! Of course I caught him pulling down all of the toilet paper out of the bathroom. My little boy is growing up!

We haven't done anything with the potty since he got sick, but hopefully we can try again once we are all feeling better!


15 comments:

Lindsay said...

hehe to funny w/ the toilet paper! He couldn't be any cuter in his little skivvies!!

Bree Shaw said...

i have a similar picture with my boys doing the same thing! must be a boy thing. so cute!

Amy said...

Yeah! Good for him! I'm telling you, the money you save from buying diapers will feed a nation! Nolan has been diaper free for some time now and my checkbook is loving it!

Be Blessed,

Amy (Honeslty)

Krystyn said...

That is too funny! Fortunately, we've never had tp trailed over the house!

paige said...

he is too precious & the shot of interior of your foyer is gorgeous!!

Andrea Frederick said...

ooops, mom! i'm not sure how that happened! great pictures!

Amanda said...

He is such a handsome little chap. We have had some mishaps with toilet paper too!
He is doing great with his toilet training.
Love,
Amanda x
(hope he is feeling better)

Miss Jenn said...

mom, i sooo did not do this! look at that look of pure innocence on his face!

The Mom Jen said...

Oh the joys, well at least it's strewn about the house and not clogging up the toilet! Good times!

amanda said...

totally priceless friend :)

timshelblog.com said...

What a cutie! Great pictures. I am sure he is quite the handful - in a good way!! ;)

OHmommy said...

who knew TP as so much fun? sweet!

Kristen Andrews said...

I have a tp caper too, it never stops he can unroll an entire roll in a few seconds

Tabitha said...

Ah, such cute pictures of your boy!
We have a fairy in our house who uses all the toilet paper!! (apparently!!).
Hope that the potty training is going well.
Love and hugs Tabitha XXXX

amanda said...

awww that is precious. I miss those days mine are all grown up.