Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Daddy's Top Ten

DSC_0169


I caught this picture the other day of Chris and Bradley, and I loved it! It inspired me to do a "Top Ten" list of things Bradley would say about Daddy...


10. I love watching for your truck to come around the corner at the end of the day, and then running to the door to meet you.


9. I love riding in your truck, anytime!!


8. You always want to play with me, even after a long day at work.


7. I love when we curl up on the couch and watch Madagascar.


6. You are so creative and come up with the best things to do around the house, like pulling me around in boxes...I don't know where you come up with this stuff!


5. You take me outside and you know how much I love that!


4. You can make me giggle and laugh over the silliest things, like no one else can.


3. I love going with you to work, riding in your truck, and watching the diggers.


2. I love when you read me stories and put me to bed at night.


1. If you haven't noticed, you are my hero, I watch you constantly, and I want to be just like you when I grow up!!


11 comments:

Amanda said...

That is such a sweet post!
Love the picture of those two together.
Love,
Amanda x

Heather @ boy, girl, and a pug said...

Very sweet! What a good post and a wonderful way to remember the things that he loves about Daddy at this age.

Lindsay said...

Such a great list! Boys and their Dads such a special bond!

Jodee Leader said...

What a sweet post! Cute picture of your boys too!

Tabitha said...

That is so sweet ~ What a wonderful list of what Bradley likes best about his Daddy!
They look so great together in the picture too.
Love and big hugs Tabitha XXXXX

amanda said...

such a sweet post :)

and even though daddy reads this - i think it would make the start of an awesome fathers day gift!

Carly said...

This post had tears in my eyes! We are so forunate to have married such great husbands and daddy's!

Annmarie said...

Bradley will be a wonderful man, if he turns out just like Chris. Just so he doesn't give you the troulbe that he gave his mom, growing up. :) love you Chris.

Christy said...

Very cute! Daddies are so much fun:)

Krystyn said...

How sweet. Did you send it to daddy?

Liam's Mom said...

A daddy's boy all the way! Sounds a lot like somebody else I know.