Thursday, February 26, 2009

ATWT and Randomness

Cheaper Than Therapy



DSC_0212

One afternoon before nap...no pants...daddy's hat....mommy's shoes....one stylin' baby

DSC_0217




This week has been a little hectic! Trying to finish all of the last minute projects before the house is listed next week. We have been cleaning, weeding, and Chris has been putting a lot of finishing touches around the house. Don't get me wrong, we absolutely love our home. Chris built it about three years ago, and it is really our first home. We brought our sweet little boy home here, and I will always love this house. But, we really need to be closer to town for schools, jobs, and just every day life. We will see what happens!



I will also be teaching my first Body Step class next week on Tuesday and Saturday. I have been spending most of nap time down in the basement practicing. I have been practicing the old stuff, and trying to learn some new material too. So, wish me luck!!



We have friends coming into town this weekend to go to the local basketball game with us. I am so excited to hang out and visit with everyone. Bradley is going to Grandma's house, so we will be childless and on the town. Fun Stuff!



Well, off to practice before Grey's Anatomy!



11 comments:

Lindsay said...

busy busy busy!! Have fun this weekend :-)

Sarah said...

Cute photos! That outfit makes more sense than some I've seen in public. ;)

Kristen Andrews said...

looks like a familiar site in our house!

The Mom Jen said...

Cute shots, that's how I wear my Uggs too! ;) Have a great weekend!

Amanda said...

Bradley sure knows how to dress ~ Cutie pie that he is!!!

Good luck with both selling your home and the keep fit classes that you are starting ~ good for you! I would come to them if i lived a lot closer!

Love,
Amanda x

Jodee Leader said...

Good luck selling your house!

Cute picture of your little guy!

Have fun this weekend. It sounds like a blast!

amanda said...

that picture is flat out awesome!!

have tons of fun this weekend :)

Krystyn said...

He's rocking that outfit!

And, I'm an aerobics instructor, too. If you need good stuff, check out turnstep.com

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Good luck with the house. Hopefully it sells quickly!

BTW.... love the outfit!

Tabitha said...

He just looks so cute!!!
Hope that you had a great time over the weekend.
Love and hugs Tabitha XXXXXX

Liam's Mom said...

Good luck getting bites on the house. It's just beautiful. I'd buy it if I could. I know it will be hard for you to let go of it.