Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thousand Word Thursday~ Glass Lake

Cheaper Than Therapy



DSC_0591




DSC_0626



DSC_0619


Thousand Word Thursday!! I want to get back into blogging more often, and I haven't done a picture post in a while. These are some shots from my parents' house New Year's Day. We had to watch Bradley every second because he kept trying to take of his shoes and jump in!!



I am working on one of my goals for 2009, and I have dived into digital scrapbooking. I was thinking the best way to get started would be to change up my blog look on my own. I have been depending on my darling sister to update my blog every so often, and now it is time for me to go it alone. I just whipped this up this afternoon!!! I am so proud of myself! I really wanted to do a snowy scene with the pictures from our weekend last weekend, and I like the way it turned out. I even created new buttons for my sidebar! What do you think??

For more Thousand Word Thursday see Jen.

19 comments:

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

What cute pictures. Bradley looks like such a "big boy" in the first one where he is kneeling down. Your blog looks great!

Krystyn said...

Looks good!

And, he looks so handsome in his bright sweater.

Heather of the EO said...

Beautiful photos!

Lindsay said...

Love it!! WTG Clare!!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

BEAUTIFUL! makes me wanna wakeboard :)

The Mom said...

That first one is stunning, i'd enlarge it! Magical.

Great quality shots too, look so crisp and vibrant!

Amy O said...

I love your pictures Clare...and the blog look too!

amanda said...

love the pics and loving the new look!! yay for you!

The Frugal Angel-Guided Psychic said...

What lovely pictures.

The Downs Gang said...

I love the first picture It deserves a frame to be showcased!

Kellan said...

These are beautiful photos - what a wonderful place!!

Have a great Friday - see you soon - Kellan

Ann said...

Clare, these are just beautiful pictures.

Carly said...

I am so proud of you! I love the new blog layout! And, I think the picture of you and Bradley needs to be framed asap! Hope y'all have a good weekend! Stay warm:)

Amy said...

Clare. . .what program do you use to creat your header? I want to jazz up my blog with a scrapbook header but I don't know what program to buy or where to start! I want to be able to create my own with or without pictures. I want to start with a blank background and then place in whatever I want! Please advise!

Be Blessed,

Amy

Corrine said...

great pictures, and i think your blog turned out really good....some day I will figure out how to do all that :)

3 Peanuts said...

Great job on the photos and I love your new look. You did a great job:)

Kim

Tabitha said...

Hi there, just popped over to say hello ~ and to thank you for your kind comments on my blog ~ I hope that you will come back again soon!

I love the pictures ~ your little boy is just lovely!
Your blog looks wonderful ~ I wish that I knew how to do the layouts ~ I usually cheat and use the templates that you find on websites etc!
I will be back over to catch up with the rest of your blog later on!!
love and hugs Tabitha xXX

Christy said...

Love the pictures!

Liam's Mom said...

These photographs are stunning! Your blue eyes just sparkle, Clare!