Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Bradley

This journey with you has been so amazing. Thank you for choosing Daddy and I as your parents. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. You arrived at 7:22 pm on December 7th, 2006 and turned our world upside down. You showed us the real meaning of love and how much a heart could love another human being. You have brought your Daddy and I closer, learning together as parents. I am filled with joy when I think about the future, and I have loved watching you grow up right before my eyes. But, I am also sad, because I will never have that 8 lb 11.5 oz baby to nurse and carry around the house for endless hours. You have grown. You run, laugh, play, talk, sing...amaze us every day. I love you sweet one, happy birthday little bradley boo.





Bradley, One Year Old, December 2007













Bradley, Two Years Old, December 2008










20 comments:

Krystyn said...

Happy birthday, Bradley!

What an awesome cake.

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday my sweet nephew! Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Tim and cousin Sammy love you!

amanda said...

happy, happy birthday bradley!!

you are adorable in each and every picture :)

Jenny said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Bradley...what a cutie you are!

Amy Waldron said...

Happy Birthday sweet Bradley!

Heather @ boy, girl, and a pug said...

They grow so fast don't they! I loved the "2's" with Kyler. There were certainly days when I didn't love them, but for the most part-they rock!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday little guy!

Jodee Leader said...

Happy Birthday, Bradley! You were the cutest baby ever!

Carly said...

Happy Birthday big boy! I know your mama went all out for your birthday:) Hope you enjoyed lots of cake!

Candy said...

look at that angel baby!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADLEY!!!

Kellan said...

What a sweet boy and a sweet tribute to your precious son! I hope he had a wonderful Birthday!

It is my dad's Birthday too!

Have a good week - Kellan

Susan said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Bradley!

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Have a wonderful birthday sweet Bradley :)

The Mrs. said...

I just love how you love your son!!!

Katie said...

Great pictures, Clare!
Happy Birthday to your precious boy!
Let's talk soon.

Just A Mom (call me JAM for short) said...

What a sweet post! They do grow so fast. Hope the birthday was fun.

The Mom said...

Great set of pictures, Bradley is sure a big boy now! Happy Birthday!

Liam's Mom said...

Babies are such a blessing! I love how they change your world into something more wonderful!

Kristen Andrews said...

Happy B-day Bradley, what a cutie and what a cake!

Laural Out Loud said...

Happy Birthday to Bradley!!

You, my dear, know how to throw a party! It looks like everyone had a really great time. I wish I could've tried that cake!