Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Randomness

1. Kim is getting married on Friday!!! I can't believe it, I have so much stuff to pack and do...but I find myself reading blogs and writing posts...whoops!

2. Bradley and I 'baked' Christmas cookies on Sunday. Pictures below explain what I mean by baked. Mostly I rolled the dough and Bradley threw flour all over the kitchen. He had a blast so this mama is happy. It is sometimes hard to let stuff go, and let your child make a mess. (well, for me it is hard)


3. We are officially done shopping for everyone! Whooohoo! Now, I just need to start wrapping!

4. I love getting Christmas Cards. I mean nothing really makes me more happy. I love seeing pictures of everyone's families and what they are up to. This year I decided to be insane and stamp my own cards...all 150+ of them. Our list each year seems to grow, and I have a lot of students that I used to teach that I still send cards to each year. Chris and I were just saying as we were putting the cards in the envelopes how wonderful it is to see all of the friends that we have from so many different parts of our lives: high school, college, family, mommies, it is fun!


Merry Christmas from Chris, Clare and Bradley!

13 comments:

Liam's Mom said...

I love how you decided to be insane. You are darling!

kel said...

ooo... pretty card! Love it!

Jaime said...

Those blogs sure can get in the way huh. At least you've got your shopping done though. I'm not even that far. That is a crazy amount on holiday cards!

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

You are going to a stampin' fool--the cards are beautiful :)

Laural Out Loud said...

150? Wow! My list is at about 50 and it's already slightly overwhelming, lol.

I HATE messes, but letting my daughter help in the kitchen is the one place I let loose a little. It really is a lot of fun!

Lindsay said...

What a beautiful mess! Way to let go and let it happen :-) Get packing! Can't wait to see a picture of beautiful Kim on her wedding day!

Carly said...

Well supermom, youve done it again! Your cards are beautiful! MR sends her warmest apologies for ruining your Cmas card. I warned her that Santa was watchin'....

Krystyn said...

Baking with the kiddo is a blast!

And, yes you are crazy! Did you start stamping in July?

Jodee Leader said...

Your card turned out soooo cute! Please e-mail me your address and I will send you a card!

amanda said...

please tell me you are kidding!! you made 150 of those cards??

honey you are SUPERwoman!!

they are beautiful!!

Dee said...

oh wow! that card is great!!! And YAY for being done with shopping!

The Mrs. said...

I am so impressed with you letting Bradley get all messy. I am going to attempt Christmas cookies when we're at the in laws! The mess will be at their house!!! LOL!

The Mrs. said...

PS tagged you!