Tuesday, November 4, 2008

He Would Never Toot His Own Horn!

My hubby, Chris, is the type of person that would make a mother, son, sister or brother proud. Always doing for others, very generous, and an extremely hard worker. I believe that is takes a certain type of individual to own their own company before the age of 30, and be successful with it! It takes a certain character, someone with confidence, drive, ability to relate to many types of people....well, that's what Chris is. He has been running his own home building business since the spring of 2007. Although the market isn't wonderful, he has continued to sell houses and find work through recommendations around town.

This fall Chris's model home received a top award in our community. It was named "Best Overall Home" for it's price range, along with "Best Master Suite." I wanted to document this big accomplishment for Chris. He was a little reluctant at first, but I captured some pictures of the model home this weekend.

Congrats Baby! I know you are too humble to toot your own horn, so I am doing it for you!

I love you:)
I made him stand in front to take a picture...

Chris holding up his awards in the kitchen, arent' the cabinets great?


The family room




View from the eat in kitchen looking out to the family room.




Master Suite



Some of the trim details in the master suite. Chris is known for doing a lot of trim work on his houses. He comes up with the ideas himself, and it always looks great!



Master Bath


Guest Room



Little girls room




I love the trim ideas for the little girls bedroom.







The nursery




The painting in the nursery bathroom





Basement play area





Opposite view of the basement


22 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Oh Clare...this is BEAUTIFUL. Tell Chris we said GREAT job!

I'd like paint colors please?

The Mom said...

WOW, I would SO take that house AS IS, fabulous job!

Susan said...

Congrats to your husband! That house is gorgeous.

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

I want to move in!
:)

Chelle said...

Wow!

That house is AMAZING!

If I toured that home I would make an offer right then and there. It's gorgeous!

Lindsay said...

It looks so great. When can we buy it ;-) Chris did an amazing job! I am so proud of him.

Carly said...

BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to your sweet husband! I especially love the chairs in the living room. I want you to look under the cusions so you can tell me where they are from:) Really!

Trenches of Mommyhood said...

Breathtakingly gorgeous! When can I move in????

The Mrs. said...

All I can say is WOW. Amazing and gorgeous! I could go on and on!!!

amanda said...

please tell me where you live. i am moving. seriously calling the husband and letting him know!!

honey he is sooo talented!! the trim and the detail is amazing!!

but i must know more about the decorating...is that him too??

Big Boy, Baby Girl, and a Precious Pug said...

Gorgeous! I love the trim work! What an awesome hubby you have there:)

Liam's Mom - Gina said...

I am SO impressed with the detail work he does! The way he did the molding in the Master and the little girl's room... so amazing! What a talented guy you have! Congrats on the booming business!

The Taylor Family said...

When can I move in????

Jodee Leader said...

Holy cow! He did a fabulous job! I, too, am ready to move in! I love every room!

Krystyn said...

Congrats to your hubby!

That house is gorgeous! I love how it's decorated, too!

Kristen Andrews said...

that house is amazing, I love it! you have a talented hubby

Candy said...

GORGEOUS.

Just A Mom (call me JAM for short) said...

Beautiful. I take one please.

CMG's Mom said...

Wow Clare! That house is beautiful and the detail work he did is amazing...I've never seen anything like it. I would love those exact details in my house!

photomama said...

i found you through Candy's blog and I thought I would say hi. This house is amazing, and the trim is really unique.

Laural Out Loud said...

That looks exactly like my dream house! And I want THAT house, with all of its gorgeous colors (and I love the furniture, too!). If I ever build a house, is your husband willing to travel?

Firefly said...

OMG I want this house so so bad LOL can I move in like NOW :)

P.S. Found you on La Dolce Vita over at Kristen's