Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pooh Bear Doesn't Mess Around!

We had BIG plans for Halloween! I was picturing getting tons of candy and letting Bradley try each and every piece (he has really never had much candy beyond a dum, dum while we are getting our hair cut)!

Or I at least thought we would make it around a cul-de-saq, but first time Mommys are usually a bit off base with this kind of stuff. We made it to ONE house! Then the adorable little pooh bear wanted "OUT!" of his costume that is. So the parents and Gigi and Pop pop ordered dinner while our tired pooh watched a little bit of Elmo on TV. He did get some gummy life savers from Gigi, so it wasn't a total wash. I loved this photo I snapped of Pop pop and Bradley making their way to the first and last house:)








He is still pretty darn cute, even though it only lasted for a little while!



Do you like the new blog design?? I have to thank my sister Lindsay for the new look! You can check out more of her stuff here at Whitty Designs!

The only new thing I want to do is find some copper lettering, anyone have a recommendation for digital alphabet kits they like?

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Bradley looks so cute in his costume.. Im glad you guys had a good night :-) Even if it ended a little early.

Chelle said...

He is the cutest Pooh I have ever seen!

And I really like your new layout! Cute!

The Mom said...

Gorgeous design, your sister is very talented!

Pooh is adorable, I love those snuggly costumes!

Jenny said...

what a cute pooh he made! maybe next year will be a bit more successful on the candy...
love the new design...

Indy said...

I love the look. The pooh is too cute.

Christy said...

Your baby boy looks adorable and your new bloggy look is fabulous!

The Mrs. said...

OMG!!!!! He is so damn cute!!! Landon made it to three houses!

Living Balanced said...

That is so funny that he only wanted to go to one house. I think I would prefer that to a child who is "never done".

I really like your new look.