Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cousin Cuteness

This weekend was crazy with TWO toddlers in the house! We watched my nephew, Sammy for the weekend while my sister and her hubby went away for the first time! I am so glad they got some time together!

Some things I learned from watching TWO children under TWO:
1. They don't outnumber you and your hubby...which is a good thing!

2. Changing two rounds of diapers, well, I can't think of anything worse!

2. There is a reason that children cannot be born so close in age. We took them to the local children's museum and they had a BLAST! But, Chris and I were about to lose our minds trying to keep up with both of the boys and their short attention spans.

3. I LOVE TV! We only watched one movie per day, but it was bliss! (I always thought I would be the mom that didn't let her kids watch any TV, my how things have changed!) This was the only time the whole weekend that I could get both of them in a picture together...besides the bathtub:)

4. Bradley would be a WONDERFUL brother! He asked for Sammy constantly, showed him all of his toys, and they ran around the house chasing each other and giggling. It was music to my ears, their little feet padding around the house in their footie pjs! Bradley even continued to talk and ask about Sammy on Monday..."Where's Sammy, Sammy Bye, Bye"

5. I am definitely ready to have more children....


Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend:















































11 comments:

Lindsay said...

oo my these pictures are so cute if I do say so myself ;-) I will have to get a copy of them from you :-) Thanks so much!! We had a blast.. as you know :-)

Anonymous said...

What a nice break at the office - to see my two Grandsons enjoying eachother. I think we should only sign up for one at a time! Love, Pop pop

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Oh I love those ones with the mirror--his outfit is so cute :)

I'm glad y'all had so much fun :)

amanda said...

oh yay!! i was hoping you would post pics of the boys weekend :)

so sweet and so fun honey!

Jodee Leader said...

Cute cousin pictures! It looks like they kept you on your toes!

Heather said...

Way cute pictures! How fun........and brave of you!!!

Just A Mom (call me JAM for short) said...

How wonderful that they were able to spend that kind of time together. My twelve year old son and his cousin (who is the same age) are best friends.

So.... I guess your sister now owes you a little weekend getaway! You know, to work on #5.

Laural Out Loud said...

Your couch looks so comfy!

Does your sister know how lucky she is? Seriously, a whole weekend away? I haven't even had a whole weekend away!

Anyway, glad the boys had such a great time together. Being raised with cousins your age is a really fun thing.

Christy said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Actually, it sounds exactly like my LIFE!

Kellan said...

What darling boys and what a fun list - HA! Great pictures too!

Thanks for dropping by my site, Clare - nice to see you. Take care and see you soon - Kellan

Krystyn said...

Such cuties!

Glad they had such a great time together.