Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thousand Word Thursday-All Dressed Up!

Cheaper Than Therapy


I am starting Thousand Words Thursday this week! I have been thinking about quicker ways that we can document what is going on with our family...sometimes a long blogpost is hard to come up with! So each Thursday I am going to just post a picture of something going on in our lives! Thank you Jen from Cheaper Than Therapy for the icon and idea:)


Chris and I dressed up for Kim's engagement party this weekend. It is so fun to get dressed up every once in a while. Better than Mommy attire 24/7!

Have to get a picture with the baby too...




10 comments:

Mamasphere said...

I'm not a get dressed up kind of girl, which makes it all the more fun when I HAVE to do it. I always forget how great it feels to be in a dress! You looked fabulous, by the way.

Krystyn said...

Y'all look great! As I sit in my jammies (as I have all week), I sort of wish I had a reason to dress up..and then I look at my daughter, and I'm okay with the fact that only sweat pants fit!

You guys look great.

The Mom said...

You guys look gorgeous and I love the b/w shot too!

Carly said...

You two look like a million bucks! Love your dress!!! You, by the way, look fantastic! I want to photoshop some dress-up clothes for sweet Bradley so the last pic can be your Cmas card picture:)

amanda said...

have i told you lately how much i love your front door? bc i do :)

and you guys look awesome by the way - hope you had fun!!

Lindsay said...

you look beautiful!!! Chris doesnt clean up to bad either :-)

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

You look beautiful :)

Heather said...

I LOVE your dress!!!!

Liam's Mom - Gina said...

You two look sharp! So nice you could go out to a fun party!

Just A Mom (call me JAM for short) said...

Great picture. It's always fun to get out of "the mom" clothes every once in awhile. Love the last picture with the little one too! I found you via "The Mom" blog.