Sunday, October 5, 2008

Love is in the Air

Doesn't he look like he is ready for his first date?? God, I will die when that day comes around! (I know my Mom is saying right now, "It will be sooner than you think!")

Well, it wasn't a first date, but it was our first big "birthday celebration!" We have had other parties, but this was the first one that Bradley seemed to understand. We bought our gift for Addisan at Target. We REALLY wanted to play with the froggie backpack, but we had to leave it on the counter. This was HARD for some of the people in our house:)

We patiently watched someone else open a lot of gifts and we didn't try to take anything. I think we have turned the corner from our tantrum throwing a few weeks ago! We got to sing, eat cake, and play with a guinea pig. I mean who could ask for a better 2-year-old party?

Trying out the rocking horse! "Mommy will you get me this for Christmas?"


Addisan opening all her gifts!


The adorable cake!

Daddy won't be happy about playing with the doll house, but it was fun!

We told them to hold hands...

Singing Happy Birthday!

My first Kit Kat Bar!


The group shot

Completely exhausted!

13 comments:

Indy said...

So sweet. Looks like he had a fabulous day. I love the one of him asleep.

Lindsay said...

oo he looks so adorable!! He looks like his Daddy in that button down shirt and jeans! I am glad he did well through nap time!

The Mom said...

I love dressing up boys, he looks so handsome!

Jenny said...

I just love his little plaid shirt! He looked so handsome!

paige said...

what a handsome fella & yes, sweet friend, that day will be here in the blink of an eye.
treasure each precious day as i know you do
xo

amanda said...

awww - honey he looks like such a big boy coming down the stairs!!

soo sweet!

Kristen Andrews said...

sweet, sweet, sweet pics clare simply adorable!

Candy said...

precious!!!

and you ended with the PERFECT pic!!!

The Taylor Family said...

I think Addisan has her first boyfriend!

Heather @ A Boy, A Girl, A Pug said...

Oh he is so darn handsome! Dates though? I can't handle that!

Jodee Leader said...

Holy cow! He does look ready for his first date! What a handsome guy. I think he looks just like his Daddy in this picture too!

Looks like the birthday party was a blast. I love the pictures of them holding hands!

Chelle said...

He is so adorable!!

And the one of them holding hands is oh so sweet!

The Mrs. said...

Gives a whole new meaning to party till you drop! LOL