Saturday, September 20, 2008

Beach Memories

As the weather begins to cool, and the windows are now open...I thought I would post the last of my beach photos. It was an amazing trip, despite coming home early due to Hurricane Hanna and Grammy's passing. The babies were the highlight of the vacation. Sammy and Bradley are so fun together, and I know Gigi and Pop pop enjoyed the trip the most!

We visited an carnival, alligator alley, and of course tons of fun shops and dinners. We did a photo shoot on the beach which turned out great! Bradley ended up with a lollipop for most of the shots. Unfortunately my scanner is broken, so I couldn't include those photos. But, here are my favorites from the vacation! Enjoy!


Sammy with a look of concern on the merry go round!

Bradley hamming it up for the cameras.



The babies and I on a VERY scary boat ride:)


Playing on the beach!


We rented bikes for two days, and had a blast riding around. Bradley loved it!


Gigi and baby boy

The Photo Shoot...































10 comments:

Lindsay said...

All of the pictures are adorable.. I love the one of GiGi and Bradley on the sofa.. He looks like such a big boy. I will send you the one of the boys in the big chair (not on this computer). Hope you are having a great weekend.. the weather is amazing!

Heather @ A Boy, A Girl, A Pug said...

Next time I am so coming with you:)

amanda said...

love the photo shoot pics...think they might make a wonderful christmas card pic :)

Candy said...

wwoooooww!!!

look at the pics you caught!

I love the way you guys have a reflection in the sand in the beach pic.

(and I just read your "vent" post below. Hang in there friend)

Jenny said...

Such wonderful pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time. There is nothing better than the beach and family!
How's the class teaching going? Have you found a gym to teach in?

Indy said...

Such sweet photos. Priceless.

Kristen Andrews said...

what great pics I love the one of Bradley chasing the doggie!

Jodee Leader said...

I love your beach pictures! It looks like you had a great vacation!

Patrick said...

Yes Clare, Gigi and Pop pop (now officially named by Bradley & Sammy) had a wonderful time. Thanks to you and Lindsay sharing your beach vacation with us. Isn't it wonderful that Grammy rebounded so we could go away knowing she was doing better. I am sure that was her last gift to all of us here on earth. Her everlasting gift is that she is in everyone's hearts so we can continue to spread her endless love. Love you all, Dad.

The Mom said...

Lovely shots Clare!