Friday, August 8, 2008

Baby Love

I have actually been blogging on my husband's computer for the past two months (much to his annoyance!). See a little two legged person who runs around the house, opened my computer desk and hit the power button. The dreaded black screen...

It took us a while to learn that our computer was OLD. AND. DEAD. In my sister's computer world she told me that you don't fix or save OLD AND DEAD. So, now I am on my NEW and FAST computer which was picked out with sister's help (thank you Lindsay!).

I took the time to re-organize all photos from Bradley's first year and organize them by date/age/month. I came across these photos of Bradley last summer when he noticed Daddy working outside in the yard. I love the way he got so excited to see him through the window. I love that Daddy makes him so happy. I love his smile. I can't believe that I now have a toddler. Where did this little baby go?




I came across a bunch of other photos that I am going to post soon. Happy Friday!

15 comments:

Jenny said...

first time visitor..your little one is so precious. what wonderful pics!

Heather @ A Boy, A Girl, A Pug said...

What a precious little man.

Loving that hat. How did you get him to keep it on? Glue? Gum? Tape?

McMommy said...

It sounds like your sister and my husband would get along famously! Because he also agrees that old and dead=new computer!!

Adorable pics!! Thanks so much for being such a fun McCommenter!

Candy said...

wow. the photo of your 2 guys by the window is PRICELESS!! Great pics;-)

Chelle said...

I love the pic of them touching hands through on different sides of the window...precious!

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Those are so cute--the last one is priceless :)

Kristen Andrews said...

too cute! I love the last pic!

Ann said...

That last picture is BEYOND precious!

Diane said...

Your little guy is so cute! Good luck with your new computer.

Happy POW!

amanda said...

it really is magic when they see their daddy isn't it?

adorable pictures :)

Carol said...

What a beautifully captured moment. Too cute!

Candy said...

LITERALLY: a "window of opportunity" for a photo!!

The Mrs. said...

That is the cutest picture of him looking at his Dad!!!!

OHmommy said...

Awwwww.... HOW adorable is that last picture? Tell me you will print it out!

Jodee Leader said...

Cute pictures! They do grow up soooo fast!