Thursday, August 28, 2008

Doggy, Bloggy Love

I have been a little slack this week with reading blogs and checking in with all my favorite Mommies! I have been busy in the basement trying to practice my body stepping moves before we head to the beach (we are leaving on Saturday!!!) My audition is right when I get home so I won't have too much time to practice once we get back.



I have also been busy on the computer playing with my new Adobe Premiere Elements Program!! I have managed to download all of the video of Bradley since he has been born. We have a DV video camcorder and it has been a PROCESS trying to get the right software to upload our videos. I used to use it at school with my imac and it was super easy. Does anyone have Adobe? Any helpful suggestions?



Well, as I was going through all of the video, which I am so thankful I have. Because I feel like I don't remember half of that first year?? Not sure if it just went by so quickly or I was so tired!? It also made me so sad for how grown up Bradley is now. He knows so many words and almost talks in sentences. It is just amazing that he was only making 'cooing' sounds last summer. It is just so quick! Anyway, I found this video of Chris throwing a toy for our lab Hershey, and Bradley thinking it was hysterical. Bradley and I were laughing so hard by the end of it...so enjoy! Bradley is about 5 months old in this video...






My friend Kristen from La Dolce Vita sent me some bloggy love the other day and I wanted to pass it on!


My sis' Lindsay at The Whitcomb Family, because she is the greatest and designed my whole blog for me. Can't wait to see you at the beach and let the boys play together!!

Jen from Cheaper than Therapy, because her blog is so fun and addicting to read!

Heather from A Big Boy, A Baby Girl, and a Precious Pug because I love you and I love your blog, and we are all cheering for you!!

The Mrs. from One Fabulous Mom, because I love her style and her little Landon is just so cute!!

Lauren from Homesick, who is a wonderful friend and her blog is ALWAYS inspiring!

Amanda from Lifelong Playdate because beans is so adorable and you always want to see what they are up to!!



10 comments:

The Mom said...

Clare that is so sweet of you! Congrats on receiving the reward as well!

Thank you!

amanda said...

awww baby bradley giggles - so sweet!

congrats to you on the bling :)

and thanks for passing it on my way!!

The White House said...

What a cute blog! This is my first visit, but I will be back. And I love the little giggles. Aren't baby giggles the best?

Lindsay said...

I dont know what was funnier you or Bradley!! Im cracking up over here! Thanks for the bloggy love :-) Can't wait to see you!

Kristen Andrews said...

Yeah to awards!

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

He's just too cute :)
Congrats on the award!

Mamasphere said...

Congrats on your award! You spread it out to some pretty great blogs, too.

We just lost all of my daughter's videos. I'm hoping my IT coworker can recover them, but I'm not sure. They're so much fun to look back on!

Heather @ A Boy, A Girl, A Pug said...

Thanks so much! I will be doing an awards ceremony soon. I have tons of awards to give out!

Have fun this weekend. I am SO jealous!

Indy said...

Have a great weekend. We've all be away a little bit this week. End of summer....sigh.

The Mrs. said...

Thank you so much!!! Such a lovely award from a lovely lady!!!