Monday, August 25, 2008

All By Myself Continued

Gotta Love that Face!!!

A few weeks ago I posted about Bradley's new interest in dressing himself. It has gotten even cuter over here. The other night we were getting ready to go up to bed, and Bradley took off his shorts. This is what he decided to do with them. I got out the camera, and he sat right down on the steps and posed for some pictures. He even turned to the side for the picture below...too cute! Can you tell we are still in love with "Melmo" over here too! Thank you Grandma for the shirt!

Here Mom take a picture on my good side!

I can't get out of this thing!


OK, enough of this I am heading to bed. Night, night!




13 comments:

Lindsay said...

oohh Bradley I love you!! You brightened my Monday! Have you started packing for the beach..? I am not looking forward to that!

Jodee Leader said...

Hilarious pictures!!

Carol said...

Hilarious.

What a cutie!

Especiallyl ove the Elmo shirt.

Indy said...

At least he color coordinates.

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

I love the shorts on the head!

The Mrs. said...

Sooo cute!

Kristen Andrews said...

that is too cute! I love when they put their pants on their heads!

amanda said...

oh how much is his future wife going to love these pictures??

too cute friend :)

Mamasphere said...

He totally posed for you! How cute!

I remember the clothes on the head stage- expect more to come, lol.

Chelle said...

Cute!! Love the pics :)

Candy said...

WHAT is it about having something on their head that makes them so hilarious to watch?!?!? these pics are so funny!

OHmommy said...

Oh Clare, he is a doll. I love that stage where they THINK they can do it themselves.

Um. And I have to insert.... I love your light fixture. VERY nice.

Leslie said...

This is just too precious. What a cutie you have there!