Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Road Trip by Numbers






12 bags we took to travel to my cousin's graduation party with a toddler





750 miles traveled in two days


103 degrees, Bradley's temperature when he woke up on Saturday morning


2 seconds it took us to decide we needed to go back home


4 hours Bradley napped in his pack n' play in the hotel







6 times we stopped at sheetz on the way there in back, Bradley would only drink smoothies!





3 times Bradley threw up in the car on the way home! Poor baby!







67 times we heard, "La, la, la, la, Elmo's world" in the car





11 pm when we finally got home on Saturday night








42 times we got to snuggle with our baby when he was sick








Finally feeling better and on the mend...it was a long trip, but we did get a little bit of time to visit with family before we left.




3 generations, Great Grammy, Mommy and little Bradley


The graduation girl, Kristine, with the fussy baby


My cousin Bridget and I, catching up!


My PA ladies, Bridget, Aunt Annmarie and Kristine! Sorry we didn't get to stay longer at the party. Kristine we are so proud of you! Love you!


8 comments:

Lindsay said...

poor Bradley!! I hope he is feeling even better today.. we are still fighting a fever over here (102 this morning). The pictures are wonderful! Totally love the trip by numbers!

Heather @ A Boy, A Girl, A Pug said...

Poor Bubba! I hate it when my babies are sick!

Ann said...

Oh. A road trip with a sick child.
Poor thing. (All of you really.)
But he still had the spirit to see "Elmo's World".
Good for him!

Kristen Andrews said...

poor kiddo, nothing is ever fun when they are sick. I always dread when Will gets sick, I think I feel more sorry for myself. Just kidding. Great family pics.

Indy said...

That is tough. A normal day with a sick toddler is tough enough. Let alone when you are traveling.

The Mrs. said...

That Elmo song seems to be on a constant loop at our house too!!!!

Jodee Leader said...

I bet that is a trip you will never forget!

Heather said...

This is such a cute post! i love it!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love meeting new "blog" friends!