Friday, July 18, 2008

"Real" Bloggy Love from "Real" Bloggy Friends

OK, so I have only been blogging for a few months....just four. But, I am totally in love with it! I love to share our story, I love to hear how much my friends like "peaking" in our lives. After seeing all of the girls last weekend, all of them told me they love seeing the blog and watching Bradley grow up. I love to see little Bradley's smile up there on the computer screen.

Yesterday, I went into "Bloggy Biss" because Jen from Cheaper than Therapy gave me my first "Real" award. I say it is my first "Real" award, because my sister gave me one earlier, but I think she is a little biased. I have been reading Jen's blog for a while, and I love her humor...stories about my favorite reality TV...and pictures of her adorable three kids. Thank you Jen!

I tried to tell Chris about my excitement over my first award and it went a little like this:

me: "So, I know you won't think this is a big deal, but you know the girl Jen's blog that I love reading, "Cheaper Than Therapy?"

Chris: "Huh, what, oh yeah?"

me: "Well, she gave me my first blog award today and I am so excited!!!"

Chris: "You're right, I don't think it is a big deal, I don't get it." (add in rolling of the eyes)


Well, even if he doesn't get it I am going to pass on the bloggy love:

First to my sis' Lindsay at The Whitcomb Family....first because I love to see pics of my adorable nephew Sammy. But, also because she designed my blog and hers and she is awesome!

Second to my friend Carly at Are We There Yet?...I love her sense of humor and stories about the adorable MR! Also, because she is in post vacation depression this week and I thought she might need some cheering up!

Lastly, to Heather at A Big Boy, A Baby Girl, and a Precious Pug because she has been going through some sad times, and I thought this might give her a little cheer! Heather, we are praying for you!

Share the love and pass it on!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

aww thanks Clare! I think your biased also :-P I hope you had a good time with your girl friends this past weekend!

The Mom said...

Clare you are so deserving, and thanks for the love!

P.S. My hubby has only warmed up to my life on the internet recently. He often would glaze over when I brought it up.

3 Peanuts said...

Clare,

Congrats on your first award. You deserve it!

Kim