Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mint Springs


Doesn't it just sound like a place you want to visit? We went there yesterday to soak up some sun and let the babies play. It is a beautiful park located on the other end of the county...but definitely worth the drive. I feel like the pictures don't do it justice! There was a large stock fishing pond where I snapped the photo above of Bradley. We got there a little early, so we explored every dock on the pond. Then we headed over to the lake to swim. Chloe and Bradley had a great time. Bradley started saying Chloe's name, but is sounds more like, "Wowee!" Too cute!


Bradley looking out a the lake and the mountains in the background.


Since I am back from the shower, I can show my gift;) I was worried Steph might see it on here. But, since she lives so far Lori and I bought her a place setting of her fine china and sent it to her house. Well, I didn't want to just give her a card at the shower....so I tried for the first time to make her a picture frame. I used the same color family as her invites. I put her invitation in the middle, but she can put a wedding picture or something in it later. I want to make one for myself now!




6 comments:

faiz said...

i like your life. You have a beautiful photographs

Kristen Andrews said...

that park looks too nice!

Lindsay said...

I love the park! My nephew is a handsome fellow!

I love the picture frame we need to make one together!

Jodee Leader said...

Cute pictures! Love the frame you made too!

Lauren said...

The parks is beautiful. You'll have to share the location with me! Hope you guys are having a good week!!

rmgales said...

Beautiful photos, and the little ones are adorable. Please stop by and enter our Give Aways.