Monday, July 14, 2008

It takes a long time to grow an old friend, John Leonard






This weekend was just what I needed! Lots of old friends, wine, and some quality girlie time!!!

Stephanie (The Bride) and I have been friends since she moved to my high school Junior Year...
We have experienced high school, proms, dances, dates, boys, college, kappa delta sorority house, more dances, more boys, sick parents, great times, sad times, I miss her!!!

Stephanie now lives so far, and it was so wonderful to spend the whole weekend with her and celebrate with many other great friends.


This weekend we rented a limo bus to take us on our adventures!


Our cute t-shirts that April made for us, "Lookin' Fine and Drinkin' Wine!"


The girls...


Lori and I having a little girl time!


Dance Party in the kitchen (of course)!


The bride and the matron of honor!



Gotta have some margaritas!

Retta, Steph and Janna! (Retta we missed you on Saturday!!)

10 comments:

The Mom said...

Friends, fun, what more could you ask for?

Lindsay said...

oo I am glad you had so much fun hanging out with all of your girlfriends! I hope Bradley and Chris had a good weekend.

Heather at A Boy, A Girl, & A Pug said...

Yours looks WAY tamer then the one I went to a couple weeks ago.

Trust me-that's a good thing!

I just LOVE those shirts. What a cute idea!

Carly & Garrett said...

I've been waiting for this post all day:) A little friendly stalking never hurt anyone...

These pictures are great and you look fantastic!!! Im so glad you had a good time. Ready to catch up with you. Lets get together next week when I am over my pity party and vacation blues.

amanda said...

looks like you girls had way too much fun!!

there truly is nothing better than a little quality time with the girls :)

Just April... said...

It was SO good to see you Clare. I always enjoy my time with you! Thanks for taking the time to put together this video. I put a post about the weekend on my blog, too....but, since I didn't have my camera - I think they are all from you and Karen't pictures so far. :) Love Ya and can't wait for the RI fun. See you then!

Carly & Garrett said...

Im lovin' the slideshow! We're going to have to hit up the Cville vineyards soon. Does Chris drink wine?

Lauren said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you all were able to get together.

Jodee Leader said...

Wow! It looks like you had a fabulous weekend! I love those t-shirts!

rmgales said...

Love the tee shirts. Getting together with old friends is always nice.