Sunday, June 1, 2008

What does the horse say?

We have been reading lots of animal and farm books at our house. All in an attempt to teach Bradley some of the animal sounds. Well, after our trip to the petting zoo on Saturday morning, Bradley has been saying a lot more of them. It was a perfect trip, except for the extreme heat. I guess summer if finally here. Lindsay, Tim, and Sammy met us there, and the boys had a great time together. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip!


Come over here horsey!

I was worried that Bradley might be afraid of the animals or get nervous. We have a dog, but some of the animals were really big. But, he proved us wrong. Running from barn to barn, pointing and saying "That? That?" He wanted to know what each animal was called. This farm is nestled right in the mountains, and some of the pictures turned out so pretty!


The camel was the sweetest animal of them all!

Bradley and Sammy taking a break in the gazebo!


Daddy, come on!



4 comments:

Carly & Garrett said...

These pictures turned out great and I am so glad y'all had a good time. Send me the name of the farm when you get a chance.

Lindsay said...

Love the pictures! I am going to try and get some photos up soon. I owe you some from the beach on Memorial day as well.

OHmommy said...

Awww.... so cute. We went to the petting zoo/farm too. My 15 month old is totally confused with her animal sounds. :)

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, Clare- this photos are awesome!!!
Now, I want to go to the petting farm!