Monday, June 23, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

I earned my first "bloggy" award!! I am so honored that my sister passed on this blogging award to me...thank you Lindsay! Lindsay helped to design my blog (I am going to be asking for a face lift soon;)!


I want to pass on this award to some of my favorite blogs that I try to read as often as possible!

My new long lost friend Carly from Are We There Yet? that I met at church a few weeks ago. We were like two kindred spirits...both with little ones...stay at home moms...bloggers...and it seems so many other things in common. Carly, I love reading your blog and seeing the adorable Mary Reese in your photos! You write such funny things too. This is for you!

Second to Kim from 3 Peanuts who inspired me to start blogging along with my sister. I love catching up with Kim and seeing what is going on with their family. She has such cute kiddos and takes amazing photos. Thank you Kim!

A blogger that I don't know all too well, but I love her blog. I found her from Kim's blog list, and I feel in love with her family and her story. Paige from Simple Thoughts...she takes amazing photos and has four beautiful girls. Very inspiring!

Another very popular blogger who is just so classy and witty! I finally got the courage to comment on her blog a few weeks ago, and I just get so happy when she visits my little blog. Thank you OhMommy from Classy Chaos for providing us with some class and humor!



Sunday afternoon we were all ready to hit the pool, but then it started to rain. We ended up at our local children's museum for an afternoon of fun...and just to get out of the house for a bit. There is a new section in the back of the museum that is all about construction. I have to say it melted my heart (and I am sure Chris's) to see Bradley run over to the hard hats and slide one on...just like his Dad. Chris runs his own building company, and I know someday he would love to pass the business on to his little boy. He was just so cute in the hat, he could hardly see where he was going.



How does this thing work?



He also spent a great deal of time trying to push an enormous dog up the slide...didn't go to well!


4 comments:

Kimber said...

Clare,

Thank you so much ---you are very sweet:) I appreciate it.

Lindsay said...

Love the pictures :-) Bradley in that hard hat is just to cute!

The Mom said...

Congrats on your award! I love that last photo!!

Carly & Garrett said...

You are the sweetest and I am so tickled to win my first ever bloogy award! I also love the pics of Bradley at the museum. He's all boy!