Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Hey Daddy,


Happy Father's Day! I know this is a little late, but we were traveling back from vacation on the big day. I just wanted to thank you for our great trip to the beach. I loved playing with you in the sand and in the waves. I especially love jumping into the pool with your help. You are such a wonderful father, and I am so lucky to have you. You always catch me when I fall, snuggle me when I fuss, and you can make me laugh like no one else on this planet. You are the light of my life, and I hope to be just like you when I grow up. Thank you for all that you do! I love you so much!



Love,

Bradley Boo



2 comments:

Kimber said...

Happy FAther's Day to Chris! Hope you all had a blast at the beach:)

Kim

Lindsay said...

I love this picture!! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures this weekend. Any ideas for Dad?