Thursday, June 19, 2008

Beach Adventures...

I am slowly going through the 400 or so beach pictures that I took last week! I have started editing them and picking my favorites! Here are just a few to get a sneak peak. Since we have been back things have been really busy. Trying to reorganize after the beach and catch up on some much needed to do stuff! I will post about some great shower invitations I finished this week.

Bradley absolutely loved the beach, but it did take him a day or so to get used to the waves and sand. Once he liked it we had a blast! He would call the pool and the beach a "bath." So amazing how kids learn different concepts. I guess that is my early childhood education background coming through, but I love seeing how his little mind works.


Taking a break in the beach chairs!





3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the pictures!! Bradley is so adorable.. The 2nd picture his hair looks a lot lighter than the last time I saw it. it almost has a red tint to it. I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Carly & Garrett said...

You take great pictures!!! Bradley Boo is just too much--he is absolutely adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

hi clare,

i just ran across your blog in my bookmarks and read through all your entries. the blog is adorable and the pictures are so cute : )

bradley is getting so big!!! i can't believe i won't see him all summer. he'll be a little man by the time i get back in august.

tell bradley i say hi!

your long lost babysitter,
lauren