Friday, June 20, 2008

Beach Adventures Continued...

Here are some more of my favorite pictures from our beach trip! I posted a bunch! Chris had a great time playing with Bradley in the sand. Every castle he would build, Bradley would run up and knock it down. Enjoy!


Bradley playing around in the outdoor shower. I just thought these pictures were so precious!


Once Chris got to the beach on Wednesday, Bradley didn't leave his side. Here he is inspecting some of his castles.


I got some great pictures of Bradley with Daddy. I love this one in the hammock!

I just love this picture of Bradley in the rocking chair. I took a number of them, and they all turned out really cute.



Priceless! Daddy and baby boy!

Always got to have sand castles at the beach!

Enjoying a ring pop in the sand...that didn't last too long!
After a while he "dipped" the ring pop down and it ended up as a sand pop:)

Chris took this pictures of Bradley and I sitting by the water. He did a great job!

Bradley and Brayden were great friends on the trip. Here they are greeting each other after being away from each other for an hour or two. How sweet!


Brayden and Chandler...how sweet!




I love the way that Bradley is looking at Chris in this photo. They had such a great time in the pool. Bradley was jumping off the edge to Chris! He would say "1, 2, 3, Go!"



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the picture of Bradley peeking out of the outdoor shower! Looks like you had so much fun!

Can't wait to go to the beach with you guys later this summer :-)

Carly & Garrett said...

I adore every one of these pictures. Im thinking screw the gym, you need to go into photography! I especially love teh family photo on the beach. And the one of Bradley in the rocking chair. MR is feeling a little better, Still fussy and running and low-grade. Hopefully she will kick it soon as can have some grown up time:)