Friday, May 30, 2008

Pool Parties and Practice

Here is the party boy himself! Beautiful picture above and below were both taken by Melissa. She is a dear friend with a much better camera than I have! Bradley got invited to a "pool" birthday party today, for Kate's 2nd birthday! Kim did a great job, all of the kids played around outside in the pools, water table, and of course in the cars. Bradley spent most of the party splashing around in the pool, which he kept calling a bath while showing the sign for bath that we do at nighttime before bed. He didn't understand why he had to wear a diaper and clothes in this particular bath. There were a few sprinklers at the party, but Bradley was a little leery of the spraying water. Thank you Kim for a great party! We had a great time!

Another great photo taken by Melissa! Thank you!




The boys! Brayden and Bradley getting into trouble!










Please be praying for me over the next week! I am going to do my final taping for Body Step next Thursday at 12! I am soooo nervous! I think I have all twelve songs memorized, just a lot of little kinks and problem areas to iron out before the big day. They recommend videotaping two or three times, and picking your best. We are leaving for the beach in a week, and I don't know how much time I will have to tape again once I get back. I will be practicing two or three times a day until next Thursday! I keep thinking, some people don't even like to work out. Why am I doing this? I guess I am just getting a little burned out on the step, but the end is in sight! I will let you know how it goes.



4 comments:

Lindsay said...

OO good luck you will do great! We had fun at the petting zoo this morning! Thanks for inviting us :-)

Denise said...

Thanks for leaving me a note so I could find you again. I enjoyed seeing you at the party! Good luck with your Body Step~

Kimber said...

Clare,

These are so cute. I wish that I had them for the slideshow. My photos of Bradely and Andrew were blurrry....


We are so glad you came. i will be praying the Body Step goes well:)

Kim

Melissa said...

You are going to do so well at your body step taping! You have worked so hard, your dedication has been amazing...your a born teacher- and way more fit then most of us...your going to ace it!