Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Moments with the Family

As I was going through my photos to upload on my blog, I found a few of Bradley playing with different family members over the past few months. It is so fun to see him interacting with others! Some of them were so sweet I just wanted to share them with you!

Glenda gave Bradley a box of animals crackers. He walked around with it the entire time we were at the farm. Shawn and Rebecca watched Bradley for the weekend while Chris and I went to Roanoke. It was his first time away from us for two nights, but I don't even think he missed us because he had so much fun with Shawn! Here they are playing on the couch.




What a sweet moment! Bradley thinks Uncle Shawn is the funniest!!!



Playing with Grand-Pat!!


Here is Bradley with Aunt Annmarie when she came to visit this January.








I think Bradley was inspecting her teeth...??
Not sure what it was all about, but it was really cute!



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Love the pictures.. the one of Shawn and Bradly on the sofa is the best :-)!!