Monday, April 21, 2008

Looking for Design Inspiration?



















I wouldn't really call myself very creative, but maybe I am getting there. Right after college I ran into a friend who was selling card making products. I was totally inspired by the catalog, and I wanted to try it. So, I bought a few of the products and started making cards. I had no idea what I was doing since I didn't take a workshop or class from her, I just bought a few things. Well, when we moved I joined a stamp club and LOVED it! I found it really therapeutic and relaxing, and I was getting better at it little by little. So, now I sell Stampin' Up products, and have my own stamp clubs at my house. I am going to take some pictures tonight so you can peak in on fun! We mostly just hang out and talk and try to make some cards in between all of the chatting. Here are a few of the cards we are making tonight, along with some of the cards that we made in our last club. If you want to see more of the products you can look here. I guess this post explains why my life feels like "Diapers to Designs." In between changing diapers I like to be creative, and try new things. I think it keeps me sane too! I will post more about my stamp club, scrapbook pages, and other endeavors soon...




















No comments: